This is my life - for better or worse - it is what it is - and I love it!
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Suitcases and water
Apparantly to young boys - it is hillarious to fill a suitcase with water from the sink while mom is cooking dinner!!! I fail to see the humor in the midst of the wave!!! Ahhh the life of boys - what will they think of next - I am afraid to see!
I will have to say that's a pretty funny one!! Maybe you'll be able to laugh tomorrow:) You are right, the life of boys......there is no telling what mine will do once Kason gets a little older, I'm scared to even think about it!!! Have a great weekend!!!
I have been married to the most wonderful man in the world, Mike for going on 10 years. We have two absolutely fantastic boys - Liam (5) and Noah (2). Most days are the ultimate! Others are just that - others! I love my life! God has been too good to me.
1 comment:
I will have to say that's a pretty funny one!! Maybe you'll be able to laugh tomorrow:) You are right, the life of boys......there is no telling what mine will do once Kason gets a little older, I'm scared to even think about it!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
Post a Comment